ALOHA HAT COMPANY - SEEKING A STORE MANAGER FOR WAILEA LOCATION
Aloha! We are Maui's premier hat boutique with two fantastic locations on either side of the island -- LAHIANA & WAILEA. For those that don't know us, we are a one stop specialty retailer for hats with everything from local baseball caps to custom handwoven hats from the worlds luxury brands. We are searching for a qualified candidate for a management position at The Shops at Wailea location.
If you are a current manager looking for a new challenge or ready to step-up and take on a management role, please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call to schedule an interview at 808.280.9169
THE WALKING COMPANY – SEEKING PART TIME ASSOCIATE
The Walking Company is the world's leading retailer of comfort footwear. We offer rewarding careers and the opportunity to succeed everyday. We have redefined comfort footwear and have developed the best comfort technology so that our customers can walk the world in comfort. We are more than just a shoe store; We are a store that provides a true comfort experience. We train and develop our team so that each associate can sell with confidence each and everyday. We invite enthusiastic sales people to join our dynamic team at The Shops at Wailea location. Full-time and Part-time positions are now available.
To apply, please come by our store at the Shops at Wailea and complete an application.
L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE
Looking for part-time and seasonal associates.
Must have positive energy and upbeat attitude.
Passionate about customer service a must!
Competitive pay rate and generous employee discount.
Please come in to apply or email resume to Rebekah.Vontrapp@loccitane.com
We are looking for energetic people that have great customer service skills. Sales Associate positions are available for people who are able to work nights and weekends.
Please email a resume to Courtney@SoHaLiving.com or call to schedule an interview at 808.868.3430
We are Looking for Full-time, part-time, and seasonal associates. Looking for Employees who are energetic and ready to spread the Aloha Spirit! Those who work in our store provide great customer service while simultaneously entertaining the customer. Our goal, with regards to service, is to create a fun and exciting place to shop!
Competitive pay rates and AWESOME employee discounts!!
Shifts are varied.
Please apply at www.quiksilverinc.com/careers or email resume to email@example.com
TINA Stephens specializes in Travel and Lifestyle Clothing. We are seeking responsible, outgoing, sales oriented people who enjoy providing a high level of service and creating outfits for our clients. Merchandising experience a plus.
We offer flexible scheduling, a generous employee discount, and excellent compensation for the right candidate. Both Full Time & Part Time positions are available. Please submit your resume to Rebecca@ShopTINAStephens.com or stop in the store and apply.
Summary: Responsible for providing above and beyond customer service to clients and educating them on the TINA Stephens products as well as acting as the manager on duty in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
· Supports Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in overseeing the operational functions of the store
· Possesses keys to the store and is responsible for completing opening and closing procedures in the absence of management
· Creates a friendly and welcoming environment for customers to shop
· Provides the highest level of customer service as outlined in the TINA Stephens Standards Manual
· Greets each customer in a timely and professional manner, educating them on the TINA Stephens products
· Builds relationships with customers to determine their needs and suggests wardrobe solutions
· Effectively utilizes the point of sale system to capture customer information and complete customer transactions
· Retains training information and conducts fit sessions to increase product knowledge to be able to better communicate with customers
· Replenishes sales floor with product as needed
· Maintains visual standards throughout shift
· Assists in the receiving and shipping of merchandise as needed
· Assists with product merchandising as needed
· Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly store both on the sales floor and in the backroom/office area